Want to win your big day blooms from the fabulous Pinstripes & Peonies?
Dreaming of gorgeous florals for your wedding but overwhelmed at the costs? Well, here is your chance to win £600 worth of wedding flowers from one of London’s top wedding florists, Pinstripes & Peonies. Created by Ruari McCulloch, Pinstripes & Peonies has been delighting couples by creating stunning floral designs to enchant and amaze since 2010.
Having worked in the events and wedding industry for a number of years, Ruari saw a place in the market to really explore his passion – gorgeous flowers. Seven years later, and Ruari leads a dedicated team of florists and wedding specialists to make dreams come true for happy couples all over the world.
The team will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have about your flowers or the big day in general – they’ve certainly seen a few! They will also work closely with you to make sure that they create arrangements that will make all of your wedding day dreams come true.
Up for grabs is one bridal bouquet, one bridesmaid bouquet, two buttonholes and eight low table centres as well as a 20% discount on any other arrangements that you may like. Amazing!
To find out more and to view more examples of Pinstripes & Peonies’ work, visit pinstripesandpeonies.com.
There is no cash prize alternative. Prize is non-transferable. Deliveries within the M25 only. If your wedding is outside of the M25, collection will need to be arranged by you.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.