We're offering 10 lucky readers a pair of tickets to this spring's Quintessentially Weddings Atelier, worth £70 each.
Newly engaged? Then the first thing on your to do list is to check out the best wedding fairs! And this spring sees the finest wedding designers and artisans showcasing at the 5th Quintessentially Weddings Atelier.
This year the exciting event will take place at the iconic West End hotel, The Langham, and due to previous success will now run for an extra day, from 31st March to the 2nd April. Brides and grooms will have exclusive access to the most talented florists, designers, jewellers, gastronomes and craftsmen across the spectrum of elite wedding planning.
Look out for lavish floral creations on display including work from fashionista florists Grandirosa and the innovative and award-winning Ricky Paul Flowers. Chat with the designers about your own wedding flowers and be inspired by their breathtaking designs.
Other exhibitors at the must-visit event include Harrods of Knightsbridge, Cointreau, Ritva Westenius, Needle and Thread, Dior, The Wedding Filmmakers... And many, many more!
The Quintessentially Wedding Atelier will help you curate your own luxury fairytale wedding, and we are delighted to have 10 pairs of tickets worth £70 per pair to give away. So, what are you waiting for?
Visit quintessentiallyatelier.com to find out more about the event.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets, simply fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.