We’ve teamed up with David’s Bridal to offer one lucky winner a £500 gift certificate to spend in any of David’s Bridal’s four UK stores, located in Birmingham, Glasgow, Stratford and Watford.
For more than 60 years, David’s Bridal has helped women look and feel their best on the most important day of their lives. As the world’s largest bridal retailer, they offer a wide range of designs, with sizes ranging from 4-34, to suit any style and budget. And to take the stress out of choosing your dress, they offer a comprehensive service in each of their stores, including personalised styling advice, a wide-range of sizes to try in store and on-site alterations. And it’s not just wedding dresses - there’s lingerie, shoes, hair accessories, jewellery, and party dresses, too.
Find your nearest David's Bridal store...
LONDON: The Street, Westfield Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London, E20 1EN
WATFORD: Waterfields Retail Park, New Road, Watford, WD17 2EU
GLASGOW: Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BS
BIRMINGHAM: St Philips Point, 47 City Plaza, Cannon Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B2 5EF
For more information and to book an appointment, visit davidsbridal.co.uk.
For your chance to win, simply fill in your details below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
· There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and cannot be extended.
· The prize will be issued in the form of a gift certificate made out to the winner for the value of £500.
· The winner will need to make an appointment in advance to redeem their gift certificates at any of the four David’s Bridal stores in the UK and cannot be used online.
· Travel, accommodation or any other associated costs to redeem the gift certificate at the David’s Bridal store of the winner’s choice is not included in the prize.
· If the full amount of the gift certificate is not spent at the time of purchase it cannot be saved for future purchases.
· There will be no cash refund if the winner chooses a lower-priced dress and the winner must pay the difference if they choose a higher-priced dress.
· Dresses are available in UK standard sizes 4-30, subject to availability.
· Alterations are not included.
· The store will advise the winner of the delivery time for the gown during purchase, but the winner should allow at least 12 weeks for delivery of the dress and delivery restrictions may apply.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.