We've teamed up with smash hit musical MAMMA MIA! to offer one lucky bride and three friends a truly brilliant hen party experience.
A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads and a trip down the aisle you'll never forget!
Over 60 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show!
The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone’s having the time of their lives!
Sophie's quest to discover the father she's never known brings her mother face to face with three men from her distant romantic past on the eve of a wedding they'll never forget. Since premiering in London more than 18 years ago, there's never been a better time to see this unforgettable musical in the West End, where it all began. Whatever age you are, you can't help but have the time of your life at MAMMA MIA!
The fabulous prize also includes: a one-night stay for four people in Apple Apartments on the Strand. Set in the famous Marconi House, previous home to the BBC studios, these sleek luxury serviced apartments are in one of the most refined and highly specified living spaces in London. Styling in the apartment from Blow Ltd and the winner and their guests will be treated to a two-course pre-theatre meal and a cocktail masterclass at Smith & Wollensky, in their historic Grade II-listed Adelphi Building just off the Strand.
For more information about MAMMA MIA!, visit mamma-mia.com.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
- Four tickets (usual value £67.50 per ticket) to MAMMA MIA! at the Novello Theatre, Aldwych, London WC2B 4LD. Tickets are valid for Monday-Thursday evening performances
- Two theatre programmes and four interval drinks at the theatre.
- A one night stay for four at the Apple Apartments, 335 Strand, London WC2R 1HA, (one apartment for four people sharing)
- Styling for four in your hotel room, from Blow Ltd which includes two blow dries or two alternative services subject to availability, full T&C's of Blow LTD services can be found at blowltd.com
- A two course pre-theatre meal for four people and cocktails (soft drink alternative available) at Smith & Wollensky, The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam St, London WC2N 6HT
- A cocktail master class with an expert mixologist for four people at Smith & Wollensky
- A £200 contribution towards travel to London
All elements of the prize must be redeemed on the same trip and valid on Monday - Thursdays from 4 September 2017 until 28 June 2018. State and independent school holidays are excluded. All prize elements are subject to availability and are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. The producers of MAMMA MIA! cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to illness and holidays. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event or offer an alternative prize to the same value in circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 and over and proof of identity may be required.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.