Immortalise your bouquet with a beautiful portrait...
Preserving your bouquet can be so expensive these days and then there is the problem of what to do with it afterwards. However, it seems such a shame for your beautiful flowers to be forgotten about, apart from a picture or two in the photo album. But what if you could commission a beautiful piece of art for your home and it commemorated your bouquet in style? That's where the fabulous Flowers and Foliage comes in!
Founder Alexandra Noble's prints serve as an everlasting representation of your wedding bouquet and truly make the perfect wedding present! Launched in late 2016, Alexandra creates the bespoke botanic prints from her studio in North London, with each piece being truly unique to the couple. Her work is printed on a beautifully textured archival-grade paper and can be commissioned to represent any combination of petals, stems and branches. The abstract feel complements both contemporary and traditional interior schemes.
Wedding Flowers & Accessories magazine has teamed up with Flowers & Foliage to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a bespoke print of their wedding bouquet worth £300. All that is required from the winner is a list of flowers used or to be used on the big day... so all you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for your gorgeous one-of-a-kind artwork to arrive!
For more information and to view more examples, visit flowersfoliage.com.
For your chance to win, fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
There is no cash prize alternative. Valid for a year from the date the winner is notified. Prize is non-transferable. Entrants within the UK only. The finished piece
will arrive in a protective cardboard postal tube and will require framing and mounting.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.