We've teamed up with Jurlique, Australia’s #1 premium skin care brand*, to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a fabulous Jurlique Radiant Skin Hamper worth £118!
Jurlique believes that when it comes to skin care, health and wellbeing, nature is the answer. Nature has the ultimate power to create, nurture and soothe. This prize contains a selection of Jurlique’s bestselling products chosen to rejuvenate your skin’s natural glow and includes Jurlique’s NEW Herbal Recovery Advanced Day Cream. This powerful anti-ageing moisturiser is enriched with Japanese Cedar Bud extract to target fine lines, dull skin and dryness. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected and looking radiant. And the results speak for themselves: 87% of women saw a significant improvement in skin dullness in 7 days.
The hamper contains:
NEW Herbal Recovery Advanced Day Cream, 50ml (RRP £37) – This NEW powerful anti-ageing moisturiser is enriched with Japanese Cedar Bud extract to target fine lines, dull skin and dryness. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected and looking radiant. (87% of women agree skin appears visibly healthier**
Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, 30ml (RRP £47) – Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, and deeply hydrate and protect skin. (87% of women saw a significant improvement in skin dullness in 7 days***)
Herbal Recovery Advanced Eye Serum, 15ml (RRP £34) – This antioxidant-rich treatment helps revitalise your eye contour by reducing the signs of fatigue and dryness, and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (90% of women noticed an increase in radiance around the eye area****)
To browse the full range and for more information, visit jurlique.co.uk.
*Australian 2016 full year cosmetic market report by Australia Pty Ltd. **87% of women saw a significant improvement in skin dullness in 7 days ***Based on a survey of 54 women aged 25-25 who used Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum daily for 1 week. ****Based on a survey of 53 women aged 25-35 over 4 weeks.
For your chance to win a Radiant Skin Hamper, simply fill out the form below. Good luck!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.