You’ve got your dream dress, you’ve got the fairytale veil and now it’s time to start thinking about the accessories; most importantly, the shoes! And now you can put your best foot forward on your big day with a gorgeous pair of heels courtesy of the fabulous Freya Rose.
Freya Rose is a multi award-winning British shoe designer, renowned internationally for her artisanal approach to couture shoe design. With an acclaimed jeweller as a mother, she grew up immersed in the world of fine jewellery, and now creates unique collections that draw on this background, ensuring that quality craftsmanship is at the forefront of every luxurious design. Sounding good so far?
Readers of Wedding Flowers & Accessories now have the opportunity to win the jaw-dropping ‘Chandelier Blue’! A sophisticated and modern point shoe, made with blue satin, soft gold leather lining and a leather sole, it has a beautiful Swarovski trim made with blue, opal and clear crystals. A style-forward and elegant design, perfect for that ‘something blue’ – and you can wear them again and again after the wedding!
To see more beautiful shoes, visit freyarose.com, or call 0844 371 4466 for appointments at the London or Southsea (Hampshire) offices.
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Need a clue? Click here!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.