The beauty vlogger shares her tips for feeling gorgeous without make-up!
Beauty vlogger Tanya Burr knows a thing or two about skincare. Over 2.5million people subscribe to her YouTube channel, where her videos on beauty, fashion and lifestyle are seen by hundreds of thousands of viewers every day.
This year, BBC Children in Need asked her to support their annual #BearFaced campaign, by going make-up free in a shoot by world-renowned photographer Rankin for the cause. Wearing only a Pudsey Pawprint (£1 available from Boots stores nationwide), here she offers her ultimate top 5 tips to achieve the perfect #BearFaced look...
1. Give yourself a facial massage - if I'm going to have a no make-up day then I make sure I give myself a facial massage, it really peps my skin up.
2. Get your brows tinted! Your brows frame your face so if they look good then it makes a world of difference.
3. Apply a face mask - you should do a face mask the night before to make sure your skin is well cleansed. In the morning your skin will be radiant and fresh, ready to go bare faced!
4. Use a really glowy moisturiser.
5. Wear a lip balm. A really good lip balm will not only keep your lips moisturised but it will also brighten the face overall!
Tanya Burr is taking part is Children in Need’s #BearFaced campaign, encouraging women across the UK to swap their make-up for a Pudsey Pawprint (available £1 from Boots stores nationwide) and share their #BearFaced moment on bbc.co.uk/pudsey, and on Facebook and Twitter.