Celebrating 100 years of glamour, the experts at Max Factor show how you can steal this Marilyn Monroe-inspired look, as worn by Gwyneth Paltrow...
1. Create a flawless base with Lasting Performance Foundation. Apply with a brush and concentrate on T-zone and problem areas for a pared back skin look that lets the eyes and lips do the talking.
2. Gently dust powder all over to minimise shine and seal in your foundation.
3. Add a touch of forties femininity by enhancing your cheekbones using Flawless Perfection Blush in Natural. Apply with a brush using soft strokes and gently build up the colour.
4. Create a neutral toned eye-look so the emphasis is all on the lashes. Apply Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Pearl Beige across the inner and upper lid using your fingers to blend. Switch to the darker shade of Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Coffee to enhance eye shape and exaggerate out the outer corners using a small brush.
5. This look requires volumised lashes that look precise and polished. Use several layers of your favourite mascara to build the lashes,paying particular attention to the upper outer corner lashes for a look that oozes forties glamour.
6. Line the lips and then fill - here, Gwyneth is wearing Colour Elixir Lipstick in Bewitching Coral. Use a small brush applicator for precision application, and build gradually for rich and colour saturated lips.
7. Don’t forget your nails! Add the essential finishing touch with a punchy pink polish.
And voila - a look that Marilyn herself would be proud of that's perfect for your big day!