P&O Cruises are here to help you plan your dream ocean wedding...
Is there anything more romantic than getting married on board an elegant ship sailing azure oceans, with a picture-perfect sunset only hours away? Or more blissful than relaxing into honeymoon mode before you even say “I do”?
But perhaps the true magic of a wedding at sea is that your new life together can begin wherever in the world you want. From the magical Mediterranean to the sun-drenched Caribbean - and all points north, south, east and west - the world is your wedding oyster.
With a P&O Cruises Wedding at Sea, relaxation, love and laughter and your choice of the world’s most romantic destinations are all part of the package. All, in all, we’d say, the perfect way to embark on your married life together.
To begin to plan your dream day, call P&O Cruises Weddings at Sea on 0843 373 0353 or click here for more information.
Your wedding will include...
- Romantic ceremony conducted by the Captain*
- Attractive ceremony venue and floral arrangements
- Your choice of music
- Commemorative wedding certificate
- Three bottles of Champagne
- Services of the on board Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Stationary
- An additional 5kg each luggage allowance for bride and groom, on a P&O Cruises fly-cruise holiday†
* If the Captain is unable to conduct the ceremony, the Deputy Captain will be asked to perform the service.
† The additional luggage allowance must be in the form of an additional item of luggage as the maximum weight for each piece of luggage on our charter flights is 23kg. This additional allowance will not show on your ticket.