Don't get married without booking your ticket to this autumn's most exciting bridal event...
London brides, get excited! The National Wedding Show is fast-approaching, and we were lucky enough to have a preview of what you can expect from this season's must-visit event.
The hottest bridal ticket in town, this autumn's shows offers endless inspiration for your day, covering everything from bridal fashion to reception details and honeymoon ideas.
Highlights from this autumn's show include:
- Stunning bridalwear from the likes of Allure Bridals, Ruth Milliam Bridal Couture (who has the most fabulous vintage-inspired wedding gowns) and Eloise Alice.
- Dashing groomswear for your man and his ushers courtesy of Moss Bros and Jeff Banks Savile Row.
- The most gorgeous style ideas for your bridesmaids and bridal party, courtesy of Maids To Measure, Debenhams, Adrienne Shoes and more.
- Towers of cheese from Godminster, bespoke wedding cakes from The Whitty Cake Company and endless ideas from Royalties Events.
- Endless gift-list ideas from Prezola, bubbly from Freixenet and hair-n-beauty ideas galore!
On top of this, there will be endless other suppliers, vendors and stockists assembled at the event - meaning inspiration for your wedding day, no matter what stage of planning you're at, couldn't be easier.
We'll see you there!
The National Wedding Show is at London Olympia 25-27 September; Birmingham NEC 2-4 October; and Manchester Central 24-25 October. Visit www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk to book tickets and find out more.
Images: Nadine Van Biljon Photography at The National Wedding Show Press Event.