Jenna Holmes hit the dress size of her dreams in time for her wedding day - and her secret? The Wedding Dress Diet...
It’s the 12-week plan that’s easy to follow and packed full of healthy and nutritious meal ideas - and by following The Wedding Dress Diet, real-life bride Jenna from West Sussex lost more than three-and-a-half stone.
She says: “I had been through years of yo-yo dieting but was stuck at 14 stone 10 lbs and a dress size 18 with one year to go until my wedding. I knew I wanted to lose weight to fulfil my childhood dream of wearing the ultimate fairytale dress. But my willpower and confidence was at rock bottom. I came across The Wedding Dress Diet Plan and decided to give it a go. The founders Nicky and Rachel were real people like me, and the plan looked simple and easy to follow".
Jenna started the plan and lost 4lbs in the first two days. “I couldn’t believe how quickly I was seeing results,” she said. “It instantly boosted my willpower and gave me the self-belief to keep on going. The weight kept falling off – after four weeks I had lost a stone. Dress sizes fell away and I was delighted to get into a size 12 after the full 12 weeks of the plan. Going out and buying a new wardrobe was so exciting – I was buying clothes that showed off my shape and made me feel good about myself."
The big attraction to Jenna was how easily the plan fitted into her busy everyday life. "As a mother of one, I am constantly on the go. But the Wedding Dress Diet Plan was so easy – I was cooking delicious meals that were within the boundaries of the diet while still satisfying my child and partner."
So how did Jenna feel on her big day? "I owe The Wedding Dress Diet Plan so much because I felt amazing on the day and received so many compliments. Lots of people asked how I’d done it – it’s all down to the plan. My heaviest last year was 15 stone 2lbs and a size 18/20. When I got married, I was 11 stone 6lbs and a size 12. I was so happy and proud of myself."
And five reasons why The Wedding Dress Diet could be the perfect option for you...
1) It's currently on special offer: the 12-week plan is currently half price and there's a money-back guarantee if you are not entirely satisfied.
2) Many brides have had success stories following the plan. See how Rachel, Nicky and Hannah achieved massive weight loss success here.
3) The Wedding Dress Diet is all about healthy and nutritious foods that will help to fill you up throughout the day. The diet is low calorie but shows you how to use foods to keep you fuller for longer. It allows you a Saturday night treat and even shows you how you can enjoy an intense chocolate hit without the guilt.
4) Keep the weight off for good with the post-maintenance plan (included) and beautiful new figure after the wedding
5) You'll see quick results, which will keep you motivated!
Start your challenge today at weightlossforyourwedding.com.