Newlywed Jessica Biel is one of the red carpet's most celebrated beauty queens. Kate Hughes reveals how to recreate her natural glow for your big day!
1. Preparation is paramount. For perfectly sculpted skin, start with an intensive treatment mask to stimulate, brighten and refresh.
2. Apply a small amount of concealer over the top of your foundation to mask any unwanted blemishes and brighten eyes.
3. Highlight your cheekbones by smoothing a cream blush onto the apples of your cheeks, gently blending up towards your hairline.
4. Achieve perfectly straight eyeliner by painting on the liquid liner after applying your mascara and allowing it to dry. The mascara acts as a barrier that helps to direct the eyeliner brush.
5. If you choose to wear a pale lipstick, a great trick is to leave the centre of your lips free of colour. Lipstick from the surrounding area will travel into the centre of your lips naturally, but the colour won't be quite so intense, creating the illusion of plumper lips.
6. Finish your hairstyle with a spritz of shine spray for a touch of superstar glamour.
Kate Hughes is director of hair and make-up agency It’s All About You (07802 819508, www.itsallaboutyou.uk.net).