Top hairdresser Martin Crean shares his advice for perfect locks on the big day
It’s one of the most important days of your life, so of course you want your hair to look its absolute best. I travel up and down the country styling the hair of brides on their big day and it’s a real privilege to spend this special time with each one, preparing them for such a momentous occasion.
I’m often asked what my top tips are for beautiful bridal here - and here they are...
1. The key to great looking hair is nourishment, so start your preparation well in advance to make sure your hair is healthy and shiny for your wedding. I recommend the Goldwell Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment which you can use at home to add essential minerals, building strength and adding gloss to your hair.
2. Argan Oil is great for de-frizzing and smoothing hair. For great hair in time for your wedding day, you should start using nourishing products a few months before your wedding day. Combine with regular hair trims to achieve healthy and shiny hair for your big day.
3. Choose a hairstyle that reflects your personality and ties in with the overall look and feel of your day. Whichever style you decide to go for, remember to book a hair trial with your stylist well in advance so they can talk you through the different options.
4. Remember to bring your veil or any headpieces you intend to wear so you can see exactly what your hair will look like on the day.
5. Enjoy being pampered! A good hair stylist should always make you feel like a pampered princess, and never more so than on your wedding day!
Visit www.modehair.co.uk to find out more about Martin Crean.