Create your own wedding invitations with this guide from Stampin' Up!
You will need...
- Card: a base sheet in a colour of your choice plus a sheet of white card
- Stamp sets - we recommend our Love And Laughter stamp set)
- A paper trimmer
- Organza ribbon
- Glue and glue dots
1) Trim the base card so that it measures 14cm x 28cm (WxH) and fold in half to create your base.
2) Trim the white card so that it measures 10.5cm x 10.5cm and stamp your images on to it.
3) Take a 15cm length of organza ribbon and secure into a loop using your glue. Add another glue dot into the centre of the loop to create a bow. Add a smaller piece to the centre again securing in place with a glue dot.
4) Using glue, attach a flat length of ribbon around the white layer then top with the flat bow you just made. Secure in place with a glue dot.
5) Cut out some small flowers and top with self-adhesive pearls and attach to the cake. Finally, attach the main panel to the base card.
Visit www.stampinup.com for more creative ideas.