Blogging duo Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo share their tips for the perfect bridal beauty look
Beauty bloggers and vloggers Sam and Nic, founders of cult beauty site Pixiwoo, share their tips for creating a dewy, natural-looking glow on your wedding day. It's far easier than you might think!
Read Pixiwoo's tips below and watch the video tutorial for more gorgeous ideas to try on your wedding day.
1. Get the base right! Using a primer, apply a base coat to your skin before foundation to make sure your makeup stays put all day, and the same for eye-shadow.
2. Blend! Make sure the eye-shadow looks natural by blending with a blending brush.
3. Define your eye. Apply a thin black line to your top lash line using black eye-shadow. Avoid eyeliner as it will run if you cry, likewise, use waterproof mascara.
4. Avoid light reflecting concealers. The flash of the camera will reflect in these and we know there will be a lot of photos, so choose a matt concealer.
5. It’s all about the finish! Apply a stroke of bronzer and blusher, along with a coloured lip balm to perfectly finish the foolproof wedding makeup.
See more of Pixiwoo's Yahoo Lifestyle videos here.