Perfect your smokey eye with this tutorial video from beauty experts, Pixiwoo
The perfect smokey eye can be tricky to master - but luckily, cult beauty bloggers and vloggers, Pixiwoo, are here to help!
A beauty staple for party season and a sultry choice for brides looking to add some extra 'wow!' factor to their celebration, the smokey eye is a great way to make eye colour pop - as well as add a hint of feline allure. Yes, really!
Read Pixiwoo's tips below and watch the video tutorial to learn how to master this statement look.
1. Get the base right! Using an eye shadow cream, colour the eye lid with a dark shade (think navy or brown). For an uber smokey look, apply black.
2. Work with products quickly. Using a soft brush, buff and move the shadow around the eye before it sets. (This helps it appear more even.)
3. You’ve got the shape, add the colour. Whether you want to use dark grey or brown, apply a colour overlay for impact. This also helps set the make up and will stop it creasing over the night.
4. Let the brush do the work. Using a soft blended brush use circular motions to blend in the colour.
5. It’s all about the finish! Apply mascara and a touch of eye liner to the waterline depending on how smokey you want to go
See more of Pixiwoo's Yahoo Lifestyle videos here.