For a beautifully natural-looking glow on your wedding day, follow this tutorial with beauty buffs Pixiwoo
A healthy, natural-looking glow is the one beauty look every bride-to-be should master - and luckily, cult beauty bloggers and vloggers, Pixiwoo, are here to help!
Find out what Pixiwoo's six healthy-glow cheats are below, and scroll down to watch the video tutorial!
1. Fake tan. Apply a fake tan overnight for a glow the next morning.
2. Day tan. If you don’t want to sleep in fake tan, use a BB cream to create a natural colour.
3. Tinted moisturiser. Apply a light, tinted moisturiser to add a slight colour without the 'heavy' feeling some foundations can give.
4. Light foundation. For those who like a bit more coverage.
5. Bronzer. Tips on what colour, where to apply and what brush to use.
6. Freckles. Using a thin brush and two brown coloured cream products, dab tiny dots around the nose and cheeks for that natural, youthful look.
See more of Pixiwoo's Yahoo Lifestyle videos here.