We've teamed up with Team Hen to offer one lucky winner a Hen Party Hamper, worth £100.
For the bride who favours classy over crass, and loves sharing their wedding journey on social media, The Hen Party Hamper from Team Hen contains everything you need to throw an unforgettable night, that’ll leave you with stylish Instagram-worthy photos to remember. The hamper contains enough for 12 guests, including the bride to be.
Each hamper contains:
- 1 x Bride to Be Sash
- 1 x Photo Booth Prop Set
- 1 x Team Bride Banner
- 20 x Team Bride Napkin Set
- 10 x Team Bride Balloons
And per person:
- Team Bride Gift Bag
- Team Bride Cup
- Team Bride Gold Tattoos
- Team Bride Crown
- Team Bride Cup
- Bride Tribe Hair Tie
- Advice Card for the Bride to Be
- Hen Party Wish Bracelet
- Hen Party Nail File
- Hen Party Badge
- Paper Straws
Team Hen was established to offer brides and their squads modern hen party accessories, activities and ideas. Founder and creative director Danielle quickly realised the limited options for party accessories after organising her best friends Hen party; everything was garish, tacky and over the top. This inspired her to start Team Hen, a one stop destination where brides-to-be can throw a hen party that’s as classy and stylish as they are.
Visit teamhen.co.uk to browse the whole range.
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.