The confetti throw is arguably one of the most memorable parts of a couple’s wedding day – not to mention one of the most photogenic!
Make sure your confetti moment is as gorgeous as you imagined with beautiful natural petal confetti from Shropshire Petals. Choose from a stunning range of colours and petal types to create your own pick-and-mix confetti combination on the brand’s easy-to-use website.
Whether you want shades that tie in with your theme or wish to choose petals that will truly pop in your photographs, there are endless choices. Can’t decide? Try before
you buy with the brand’s free sample service, which allows you to get a look and feel for the petals’ colour, scent and size.
It doesn’t end with the confetti, by the way. Shropshire Petals also provide dried flowers and wheat, ideal for rustic weddings, as well as cones, buckets and baskets - perfect for holding those pretty petals in. Happy browsing! Shop the whole range today at shropshirepetals.com.
Each winner will receive...
• A Shropshire Petals Hessian Bag, complete with five litres of the confetti of your choice*
• A fun Confetti Pop Box, complete with 25 Confetti Pops (filled with the confetti of your choice)
• Two litres of larger petals of your choice
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.